Monday, November 16, 2009

Starting Up


Hi-Ya!

I'm Amanda, creator of Fantastisch Knitwear! Thanks for stopping by.

I thought I'd give you all a little background on me and why I'm starting this business. While stationed in Germany with my husband and two boys, I started cloth diapering my youngest son and noticed all the adorable knitwear. Unfortunately for me, my soldier's salary couldn't cover the cost of such things. So I taught myself to knit, and I've been knitting non-stop ever since. And since there's only so many woolies that my little one can wear, Fantastisch Knitwear was born!

Right now, I'm planning a few rounds of testing, and I look forward to launching around March. For info on how to apply to be one of my testers, shoot me an email at knitfantastisch@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment